Turbosmart's newest High-performance EFI fuel pressure regulator is smaller, lighter and better! Now featuring two 1/8" NPT inlet ports, one 1/8" NPT return port and 1/8" gauge port, 30-90 PSI base pressure adjustment, 1:1 ratio, premium diaphragm and stainless steel valve + seat allow for ANY fuel type including E85 and is suitable for engines with up to 800hp fuel systems. FPR's feature a non-directional bias to regulation, so no matter where the fuel comes in they will regulate the same. Factory tested.
Supplied With: Mounting bracket and retaining clip, vacuum fitting and gauge port blank.
- EFI fuel regulator
- 3 x 1/8" NPT ports
- 1/8" NPT Gauge port
- Capable of regulating up to 800hp of fuel flow
- 1:1 manifold pressure ratio with no load losses
- 30-90psi base pressure range
- Stainless steel internals providing maximum integrity and reliability
- Suitable for all fuel types
- Operational between -35ºC to +200ºC
- MILSPEC diaphragm
- Bracket and retaining clip supplied
- Pressure port 1/16 NPT with nipple supplied
- Manufactured, assembled and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
WHY BUY A TURBOSMART FPR?
All Turbosmart FPRs are CNC machined in house from billet aluminum + stainless steel and hand-assembled and tested to ensure maximum precision. Turbosmart FPR’s have been designed to provide smooth and stable fuel pressure delivery under all conditions from idle to full throttle and are suitable for use with both electric and mechanical fuel pumps. The FPR range features an easy screw and lock adjustment and provide a stable 1:1 ratio between fuel pressure and manifold pressure. Each FPR is backed by a variety of accessories such as fuel rail adapters, gauges and fittings to suit most popular makes and models.